SPECTRUM 18 Nixie Clock Kit
TUBES NOT INCLUDED.
SPECTRUM Class Nixie Clocks work best in conjunction with our new XTERNA outdoor, wireless time and temperature transmitter module, to report accurate GPS time and also outdoor temperature with min / max function. Additional highlights of the SPECTRUM Class Clocks are direct tube drive, double dot colon neons, PIR Motion Sensor Input, RGB accent lighting.
Here are the key features of the Spectrum 18 Nixie Clock Kit
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds display on Six IN-18 Tubes (Not Included)
- 40mm (1.2") digit height
- Direct drive to six medium size Nixie Tubes
- Noiseless, Direct Drive giving optimum digit clarity
- Uses a Quartz Crystal Oscillator as the timebase
- 12 or 24 hour modes
- Programmable leading zero blanking
- Date display in either DD.MM.YY or MM.DD.YY or YY.MM.DD format
- Programmable date display each minute
- Scrolling display of date or standard display
- Alarm, with programmable snooze period
- Optional GPS / WiFi / XTERNA synchronisation with status indicator LED
- Dedicated DST button to switch between DST and standard time
- Supercapacitor backup. Keeps time during short power outages
- PIR Motion Sensor input and accessory available. Configurable timeout period
- Simple time setting using two buttons
- Configurable for leading zero blanking
- Double dot colon neon lamps with cover glasses
- 11 colon neon modes including AM / PM indication (top / bottom or left / right), railroad (slow or fast) etc.
- Seconds can be reset to zero to precisely the set time
- Programmable night mode - blanked or dimmed display to save tubes or prevent sleep disturbance
- Rear Indicator LEDs dim at night to prevent sleep disturbance
- Weekday aware ‘Master Blank’ function to turn off HV/ tubes and LEDs on weekends or during working hours
- Separate modes for colon neons during night mode
- Standard, fading, or crossfading with scrollback display modes
- ‘Slot Machine’ Cathode poisoning prevention routine
- Programmable RGB tube lighting – select YOUR favourite colour palette
- 729 colours possible. Have a different colour or your choosing every hour, or autochanging colours
- Not AC frequency dependent – works in all countries
- All user preferences stored to non-volatile memory
- Additional wireless functions if XTERNA module and Adapter are used:
- Display of outdoor temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit each minute.
- Min / Max temperature in last 24 hours
- Wireless, Auto Sync of time from GPS with auxilliary TCXO
- GPS Sync time, and time since last GPS Fix
- Voltage of XTERNA module battery
- Firmware version of XTERNA module
Full kit of parts, including double dot neon colons with glass covers,
SMD High Voltage Module, IC sockets, tube sockets, RGB LEDs and more.
Pre-assembled SMD High Voltage Module is included
A very useful addition is the PIR Motion Sensor, which
powers down the clock when the room is empty.
A 12V DC power adapter of minimum 1A is needed for the clock. We have a very high quality unit HERE
Download Kit Assembly Instructions Here