ZM1040 Single Nixie Clock Kit
After a break of almost 5 years, we are very happy to announce the return of our Single Nixie Clock Kit!
How can the clock display the time with only a single digit?
The clock flashes up the time in the sequence HHMM, with appropriate pauses between each digit, and a longer pause between each time cycle ie. H.H...M.M.....H.H...M.M.... and so on. It is really very intuitive, and once you 'get it', it is really obvious and simple to read the time!
Compatible tubes: Z566M, Z5660M, ZM1040, ZM1042
· Hours and Minutes display
· 12 or 24 hour modes
· Uses 5V USB Power
· Uses a Quartz Crystal Oscillator as the timebase
· Optional GPS or WiFi synchronisation with status indicator LED
· Dedicated DST button to switch between DST and standard time
· Supercapacitor backup. Keeps time during short power outages
· Simple time setting using two buttons
· Seconds can be reset to zero to precisely the set time
· Programmable night mode blanking to save tubes or prevent sleep disturbance
· Programmable RGB tube lighting – select YOUR favourite colour
· Not AC frequency dependent – works in all countries
· All user preferences stored to non-volatile memory
You will need a USB Male A to mini B cable, and if you don't already have one at home or office, we have them for sale here.
Download Kit Assembly Instructions Here